Skip to main content
- Kypridemos C, Puzzolo E, Aamaas B, Hyseni L, Shupler M, Aunan K, et al. Health and Climate Impacts of Scaling Adoption of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) for Clean Household Cooking in Cameroon: A Modeling Study. Environ Health Perspect. 2020 Apr;128(4):047001. https://doi.org/10.1289/EHP4899
- Johnson M, Piedrahita R , Pillarisetti A, Shupler M, Rossanese M, Delapeña S, Chartier R, Puzzolo E, Menya D, Pope D. Emissions to exposure: modeling approaches and performance for estimating personal exposure to household air pollution. https://www.ccacoalition.org/en/resources/emissions-exposure-modeling-approaches-and-performance-estimating-personal-exposure
- Shupler M, Hystad P, Gustafson P, Rangarajan S, Mushtaha M, Jayachtria KG, et al. Household, community, sub-national and country-level predictors of primary cooking fuel switching in nine countries from the PURE study. Environmental Research Letters. 2019 Jul 29;14(8):085006. https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/ab2d46
- Shupler M, Hystad P, Birch A, Miller-Lionberg D, Jeronimo M, Arku RE, et al. Household and personal air pollution exposure measurements from 120 communities in eight countries: results from the PURE-AIR study. The Lancet Planetary Health. 2020 Oct 1;4(10):e451–62. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2542-5196(20)30197-2
- Shupler M. The Global Health Problem of Household Air Pollution. Science Trends. https://sciencetrends.com/the-global-health-problem-of-household-air-pollution/?fbclid=IwAR0z9WmQlhxxfpdstMhP4LWND34KRC4gGMsQBzfYlaBDYfz7CzY6rP2JN8A . December 2018.
- Shupler M. Air pollution: over three billion people breathe harmful air inside their own homes. The Conversation. 2021 Jan. https://theconversation.com/air-pollution-over-three-billion-people-breathe-harmful-air-inside-their-own-homes-152986
- Puzzolo E; Menya D; Asante KP; MBatchou B; Quansah R; Anderson de Cuevas R; Stanistreet D; Ronzi S; Pope D. Clean Energy Access for the Prevention of Non-Communicable Disease in Africa: the NIHR CLEAN-Air (Africa) Global Health Research Group. Environmental Epidemiology. 2019 Oct; 2019(3):319 https://journals.lww.com/environepidem/Fulltext/2019/10001/Clean_Energy_Access_for_the_Prevention_of.976.aspx
- Puzzolo E, Cloke J, Parikh J, Evans A, Pope D. National Scaling up op LPG to achieve SDG7: Implications for Policy, Implementation, Public Health and Environment. 2020 Jan: https://www.mecs.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/MECS-LPG-Briefing-Paper_Jan-2020.pdf
- Pope D, Bruce N, Higgerson J, Hyseni L, Stanistreet D, MBatchou B, Puzzolo, E. Household determinants of liquified petroleum gas (LPG) as a cooking fuel in Southwest Cameroon. EcoHealth. 2018. Dec;15(4):729-743 doi: 10.1007/s10393-018-1378-6.
- Pye, A, Ronzi S, MBatchou N, Puzzolo E, Ashu AH, Pope D. (2020). Drivers of the Adoption and Exclusive Use of Clean Fuel for Cooking in Sub-Saharan Africa: Learnings and Policy Considerations from Cameroon. Inter J Environ Res Public Health 17(16), 5874; https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17165874
- Stanistreet D; Hyseni L; Puzzolo E; Higgerson J; Ronzi S; Anderson de Cuevas R; Adekoje O; Bruce N; Mbatchou Ngahane B; Pope D. Barriers and Facilitators to the Adoption and Sustained Use of Cleaner Fuels in Southwest Cameroon: Situating 'Lay' Knowledge within Evidence-Based Policy and Practice. 2019. International J Res and Pub Health. https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/16/23/4702